About this Event
The Omega Wives of the Iota Phi Chapter (host chapter) have put together a great agenda for the Omega Wives and Quettes coming to Pittsburgh for the 72nd Second District Conference from April 30 – May 3, 2020.
Your Omega Wife/Quette Registration Fee includes a welcoming souvenir tote bag, custom T-shirt, Pandora Charm, $10 Free Match Play at Rivers Casino, and more. It also includes access to an exclusive hospitality suite for Omega Wives/Quettes hosted by the Pittsburgh Omega Wives.
In addition, your registration includes the following:
- Welcoming Reception at Rivers Casino.
- Public Forum featuring Attorney Bro. Benjamin Crump.
- Lunch Buffet at Rivers Casino.
- Exclusive Wine Tasting for Omega Wives/Quettes.
- Marchdown Competition and After Party.
- Low/Moderate Impact Workout with Professional Trainer Bro. Chris “Steel” Edmonds of ATU.
- Line Dancing Workshop with Professional Instructor Bro. Roland Ford.
- Passes to the Carnegie Science Center (see note below).
- Passes to the National Aviary (see note below).
- Omega Talent Hunt Competition.
- Omega Kentucky Derby Theme Party.
- Ecumenical Service.
- Quintessential Tea.
This is a rough agenda that can be slightly modified. A final agenda that lists dates, times, and locations will be emailed in advance to all Omega Wives and Quettes who register.
You have the choice of an Omega Wife T-shirt or Quette T-shirt when you submit your registration. These are ladies cut T-shirts that must be custom ordered. It is very important to register in advance. Early registration helps with our planning to ensure that you have a great experience during the conference.
Omega Wives and Quettes traveling to Pittsburgh with children will be given first choice with the free passes to the Carnegie Science Center and the National Aviary. Please communicate if you are bringing a child(ren) so we can plan accordingly.
For more information email 2ndDistrictConference@gmail.com.